marți, 18 ianuarie 2011

Dear Facebook

Hello Facebook,
I want to ask you a question regarding one of your features: the Like application. Actually, I want to ask you something related to that one: why you don’t have a Hate button (application)? I think that to fully know a person, not just the things that he/she likes are important but also the things that he/she hates.
For this purpose, I suggest you to update your environment with something like this:
If you will do that, I promise you that I will watch “The Social Network” movie !

Thank you!
P.S. Please don’t tell me some shitty things about the Unlike application because is not what I want (You can’t unlike something if you don’t like it first and I don’t want to like Madonna, to give you an example just to unlike her after all).

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu